Samsung, Comcast Partner to Launch Xfinity TV Service
Innovation for Smart TVs and Galaxy Tablets aims to enable a more seamless search across TV, DVR recordings and VOD.
LAS VEGAS -- In yet another move aimed at improving the way in which consumers discover and access content, Samsung and Comcast have partnered to launch the Comcast Xfinity TV service on Samsung Smart TVs and on Android-powered Samsung Galaxy Tab devices.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR