Samuel L. Jackson does 'Unthinkable'
Gregor Jordon will direct the suspense thriller
Samuel L. Jackson is set to star and Gregor Jordon is slated to direct "Unthinkable," a suspense thriller to be produced and financed by Senator Entertainment.
In the story, penned by Peter Woodward with revisions by Orin Moverman, a major threat is posed to the U.S. when the locations of three nuclear devices are shrouded in secrecy by a single terrorist. With only two days before they are deployed, a black-ops interrogator (Jackson) and a female FBI agent have to decide how far they will go to find the weapons.
Senator president Marco Weber and Caldecot Chubb are producing. Principal photography is scheduled to begin Sept. 2 in Michigan.
Worldwide sales will be handled by Kimmel International.
"Unthinkable" is the second collaboration between Jordan and Weber, who recently completed production on "The Informers."
Jackson, repped by ICM and Anonymous Content, will be seen later this year in Lionsgate's "The Spirit."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack