Samuel L. Jackson Is Highest-Grossing Actor of All Time
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, his films have made more than $7.4 billion.
Samuel L. Jackson's movies have made more than $7.4 billion -- making him the highest-grossing actor of all time, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
Jackson, 63, has made more than 100 movies since debuting in Spike Lee's 1991 movie, Jungle Fever.
Jackson's Jurassic Park ($914 million), Pulp Fiction ($212 million) and the Star Wars prequels ($2.4 billion) are among his top earners.
He averages four films a year. He made six in 2010, four in 2011 and will have three in 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game