Samuel L. Jackson Recording 'Wake the F--k Up' Ad for Obama
The "Avengers" actor is springing into action for the president's re-election effort.
Samuel L. Jackson is great at a lot of things: acting, wearing kangol hats, tweeting about the Olympics, and cursing. Now he's putting one of those skills to work for his country.
Already the narrator of satirical children's book Go the F--- to Sleep, Jackson will admonish voters to "Wake the F--- Up" in a new pro-Barack Obama ad, the New York Post reports. He'll cut the spot on behalf of the Jewish Council for Education and Research Super PAC, and the script will be written by Adam Mansbach, who penned the delightfully rude tome. It will hit YouTube on September 24.
The JCERSPAC has already made some waves this election season, producing the now-infamous Sarah Silverman ad offering a scissoring session to major GOP donor Sheldon Adelson. The group's 2012 fundraising totaled $212,000 up through June 30.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR