Samuel L. Jackson Reads 'Wake the F--- Up' For Obama (Video)
The Oscar nominee uses his patented flair for foul language to admonish the president's supporters to head to the polls.
If two conventions and round-the-clock coverage of candidates bickering hasn't gotten President Obama's base mobilized, perhaps Samuel L. Jackson can do the trick.
The Avengers star, fresh off reading the childhood classic picture book Go the F--- to Sleep on audiobook, has recorded a politically-charged rewrite of the story, asking Obama voters to "Wake the F--- Up" and head to the polls.
Showing up out of the blue in a sleepy suburban family's home, he explains (in rhyme), "Sorry my friends, there's no time to snore. An out-of-touch millionaire has just declared war. On schools, the environment, unions, fair pay, we're all on our own if Romney has his way. And he's against safety nets; if you fall, tough luck. So I strongly suggest that you wake the f--- up!"
Jackson gets an assist from a young girl who is quite riled up about the potential consequences of a Mitt Romney candidacy, making for his best team up since his work with Agent Coulson earlier this year.
The ad was funded by the Jewish Council for Education and Research Super PAC; the script was written by Adam Mansbach, who penned the delightfully rude children's book.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR