Samuel, Worthington and Pollard on board for surfer drama "Drift"
Xavier Samuel, Sam Worthington and Myles Pollard will be riding in on Morgan O’Neill and Ben Nott’s Drift, the film’s global sales agent TF1 International said Thursday.
Samuel stars as surfer Jimmy Fisher in the action-packed drama inspired by the true story of Australian surf-wear moguls who rose quickly to success.
O’Neill wrote the script for the films produced by Tim Duffy and Myles Pollard of World Wide Mind Films with Michele Bennett of Cherub Pictures.
TF1 International has already closed distribution deals with Hopscotch in Australia, UGC in France, Lusomundo in Portugal, PT Amero in Indonesia and Top Film in Russia.
Drift is scheduled for a 2012 release with shooting set to kick off on August 1st in Western Oz.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR