San Sebastian Announces Official Jury
"I'm Not There" director Todd Haynes will preside over the jury at the festival.
MADRID -- Acclaimed U.S. writer-director Todd Haynes will head the official jury for the 61st San Sebastian International Film Festival, responsible for awarding the non-cash Golden Shell to the top film.
Musician David Byrne, producer Mariela Besuievsky from Spain's prolific Tornosol Films, Spanish writer-director Cesc Gay and actors Paulina Garcia, Diego Luna and Valeria Bruni Tedeschi will round out the jury at the festival, which runs Sept. 20-28.
Meanwhile, screenwriter Marina Stavenhagen will chair the Kutxa New Directors jury, which decides the largest monetary prize given at any festival -- €50,000 ($66,000) to be divided between the film's director and the Spanish distributor.
Arnaud and Jean-Marie Larrieu's Love Is the Perfect Crime and Jean-Marc Vallee's Dallas Buyers Club have been added to the Pearls sidebar, organizers also announced Friday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR