San Sebastian Creates New Section Featuring Adventure and Outdoor Films
The section launches with a world premiere and a European premiere at the gigantic-screened Velodrome.
MADRID - A new section called Big Friday will bow at this year's San Sebastian International Film Festival, in collaboration with Red Bull Media House and backed by Wanda Vision and Quiksilver.
The section looks to take action sports, adventure and outdoor films to the next level by screening them at the Antonio Elorza Velodrome, one of the biggest screens in Europe.
The doors are thrown open to this genre for to the public, providing an exhibition platform to directors and protagonists of these activities. It also offers surfers and snowboarders the chance to watch the world and European premieres of two film: Storm Surfers 3D and The Art of Flight 3D.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)