San Sebastian Reveals Official Poster for 60th Edition
The poster frames the number 60 with the illusion of movement.
MADRID - The San Sebastian International Film Festival revealed the poster for this year's 60th edition, a work from hometown designer Angel Cano with the number 60 as if in movement.
"Our idea was for the full weight to be borne by the number 60 as the central element of the poster. We wanted it to be the unquestionable symbol of this edition, to bring it alive," Cano said. "We decided to give it a kinetic effect, playing with the idea of the thaumatrope, a game pre-dating the invention of cinema.”
The San Sebastian festival takes place this year from Sept. 21-29 in Spain's northern Basque region.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress