San Sebastian Reveals Official Poster for 60th Edition
The poster frames the number 60 with the illusion of movement.
MADRID - The San Sebastian International Film Festival revealed the poster for this year's 60th edition, a work from hometown designer Angel Cano with the number 60 as if in movement.
"Our idea was for the full weight to be borne by the number 60 as the central element of the poster. We wanted it to be the unquestionable symbol of this edition, to bring it alive," Cano said. "We decided to give it a kinetic effect, playing with the idea of the thaumatrope, a game pre-dating the invention of cinema.”
The San Sebastian festival takes place this year from Sept. 21-29 in Spain's northern Basque region.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10