San Sebastian Reveals Official Poster for 60th Edition
The poster frames the number 60 with the illusion of movement.
MADRID - The San Sebastian International Film Festival revealed the poster for this year's 60th edition, a work from hometown designer Angel Cano with the number 60 as if in movement.
"Our idea was for the full weight to be borne by the number 60 as the central element of the poster. We wanted it to be the unquestionable symbol of this edition, to bring it alive," Cano said. "We decided to give it a kinetic effect, playing with the idea of the thaumatrope, a game pre-dating the invention of cinema.”
The San Sebastian festival takes place this year from Sept. 21-29 in Spain's northern Basque region.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David