Sandie Don Promoted to Distribution Head at eOne/Hopscotch
The co-founder of the Aussie distribution outfit will continue acquiring and releasing local and foreign titles, including Summit and Lakeshore product.
KARLOVY VARY -- Entertainment One has promoted company co-founder Sandie Don to head of distribution for its Australian and New Zealand film business, Hopscotch/eOne.
Don, most recently marketing and acquisitions director, will oversee acquiring and releasing local and foreign titles, including Summit Entertainment and Lakeshore Entertainment product, via multi-territory output deals.
Don and partners Troy Lum and Frank Cox formed Hopscotch Films in 2002, before the Sydney-based indie was purchased by Canadian-based Entertainment One in 2011.
Cox has since left the Aussie distributor.
Don previously headed marketing and publicity for Dendy Films.
“Sandie has an unparalleled understanding of our market and outstanding relationships with the talented creative community in Australia,” Hopscotch managing director Lum said in a statement Monday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws