Sandra Bullock Donates $1 Million to Japan Earthquake Relief
It's the largest donation made by a celebrity yet, the charity says.
Sandra Bullock has donated $1 million to the Red Cross to aid earthquake and tsunami relief efforts in Japan, the charity told CNN Thursday.
The Oscar-winning actress also donated $1 million to Doctors Without Borders after the Haiti earthquake, $1 million to the Red Cross after Hurricane Katrina, $1 million to the Red Cross after the Indonesian tsunami in 2004, and $1 million to the Red Cross after Sept. 11.
Read a comprehensive list of what Hollywood is doing to help Japan here.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10