Sandra Bullock, Jesse James finalize divorce
Five-year marriage ending, according to reports
Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock and her estranged husband, Jesse James, have filed divorce papers in Texas, ending their nearly five-year marriage after he admitted to infidelity, according to reports Monday.
People magazine said the divorce papers were filed under seal last week and that a representative for Bullock confirmed the divorce is final.
Bullock seemed to be on top of the world several months ago when she won the best actress Oscar for playing a tough-talking Texan socialite in the football film "The Blind Side." But only days later, her marriage to James was rocked by reports of his cheating.
The two quickly separated, and Bullock later revealed that she had adopted a baby boy, for whom she is now caring.
In April, the actress gave her first interview to celebrity magazine People and said she would be filing for a divorce. James, a motorcycle maker and reality TV star, had been publicly linked to at least four other women.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR