Sandra Bullock in Negotiations to Join Ryan Reynolds' Animated Comedy Project
A week after selling buddy comedy "Guidance" to Fox, Reynolds' company receives a presentation order from the network for "And Then There Was Gordon."
Pals Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds are poised to reunite on screen.
Though Bullock's deal has not closed, the former Proposal co-stars are in talks to lead the voice cast of And Then There Was Gordon, from Reynolds and Allan Loeb's production shingle, Dark Fire, and 20th Century Fox TV.
The news comes one week after Dark Fire sold its first project, Guidance, a high school set buddy comedy starring Mad Love’s Tyler Labine, to Fox.
In this case, the animated comedy project is about an ordinary child surrounded by brainiac siblings. It received a presentation order from Fox, home to Sunday evening's animation domination block of such shows as The Simpsons and Family Guy.
Reynolds and Loeb would co-write the script as well as executive produce. Joining the pair as EPs are Bullock, Steven Pearl and Jonathon Komack Martin.
Both Bullock and Reynolds are repped by CAA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR