Sandra Bullock Is People's 'Most Intriguing' Person of 2010
Sarah Palin, Nicki Minaj also made the list, as did Mel Gibson, who ended up in the "Hall of Shame."
Oscar winner Sandra Bullock was singled out from a headline-making crowd of notables that included everyone from James Franco and Natalie Portman to the Chilean minors and tops People's list of the 25 most intriguing people of 2010, reports Reuters. The magazine's special issue hits stands Friday with the star of The Blind Side on its cover.
People's honor as Woman of the Year tops a rocky few months for Bullock, who won an Oscar in March, which was overshadowed a week later by the tabloid-baiting travails of her ex-husband Jesse James' reported infidelities. In August, Forbes listed the 46-year-old star of The Proposal as the highest paid actress in Hollywood.
Among the other talent that made the list are rapper Nicki Minaj and Sarah Palin, who was named the "Big Gun" of 2010.
Actor Mel Gibson made the list, too, under People's celebrity marriage coverage's "Hall of Shame."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack