Sandro Bondi boycotting Cannes
Made decision based on officials' choice to screen 'Draquila'
ROME -- Italian Minister of Culture Sandro Bondi said he would boycott the Festival de Cannes in protest over a film that portrayed the Berlusconi administration, a move that by Monday had sparked a wave of criticism from the Italian film community.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR