Sara Canning, Catherine O'Hara Cast in Ryan Kwanten Starrer 'Sex and Sunsets'
The project, produced by Robert Lantos, is based on the novel by Tim Sandlin.
Sara Canning and Catherine O’Hara are joining the cast of Serendipity Point Films’ Sex and Sunsets, starring Ryan Kwanten.
The film, directed by Jeremiah Chechik from Megan Martin’s adaptation of Tim Sandlin’s novel, concerns a failed writer, played by Kwanten, who meets the girl of his dreams, played by Canning, just as she is about to marry another man. O’Hara plays the girl’s eccentric and estranged mother.
Robert Lantos is producing the project along with Ari Lantos with Mark Musselman as executive producer. Principal photography begins Aug. 20 on locations in Banff, Canada and Los Angeles.
Sex and Sunsets will be distributed by eOne in Canada, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand and the Benelux.
Canning, repped by Lauren Levitt & Associates and McKeon-Myones Management, appears on The Vampire Diaries as Jenna Sommers. O’Hara, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, will next be heard as one of the voice talents in Tim Burton’s upcoming Frankenweenie.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR