Sara Gilbert Engaged to Linda Perry
The co-host of "The Talk" shares the details of the surprise proposal with the CBS daytime audience.
The Talk co-host Sara Gilbert is engaged to singer-songwriter Linda Perry.
Gilbert shared the details of the surprise proposal Monday on the CBS daytime talk show. Perry went to elaborate lengths in setting up the big moment, which involved a picnic in the park, members of both of their families, singer John Waite (who played his song "Missing You," which also was their "breakup song") and a series of T-shirts adorned with the words "Will you marry me?"
So what was Gilbert's response? "Well yeah, after that spectacle!"
Gilbert and Perry have been dating since late 2011. The former Roseanne star, who is the sister of Melissa Gilbert, also executive produces The Talk. She shares custody of an 8-year-old son, Levi, and 5-year-old daughter, Sawyer, with TV producer ex Allison Adler.
Perry, former lead singer of 4 Non-Blondes, is now a songwriter with hits for Pink, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera andJames Blunt to her credit.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least