Sara Gilbert Engaged to Linda Perry
The co-host of "The Talk" shares the details of the surprise proposal with the CBS daytime audience.
The Talk co-host Sara Gilbert is engaged to singer-songwriter Linda Perry.
Gilbert shared the details of the surprise proposal Monday on the CBS daytime talk show. Perry went to elaborate lengths in setting up the big moment, which involved a picnic in the park, members of both of their families, singer John Waite (who played his song "Missing You," which also was their "breakup song") and a series of T-shirts adorned with the words "Will you marry me?"
So what was Gilbert's response? "Well yeah, after that spectacle!"
Gilbert and Perry have been dating since late 2011. The former Roseanne star, who is the sister of Melissa Gilbert, also executive produces The Talk. She shares custody of an 8-year-old son, Levi, and 5-year-old daughter, Sawyer, with TV producer ex Allison Adler.
Perry, former lead singer of 4 Non-Blondes, is now a songwriter with hits for Pink, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera andJames Blunt to her credit.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!