Sara Paxton checks in for 'The Innkeepers'
Ti West directing Dark Sky Films horror project
"Last House on the Left" star Sara Paxton has signed up for another fright-filled work assignment.
The actress will headline "The Innkeepers," the latest creepfest from "The House of the Devil" writer-director Ti West. Dark Sky Films is producing the project, which started shooting this week in Connecticut.
Pat Healy, Kelly McGillis and George Riddle have also joined the cast of the ghost story.
Paxton and Healy play the last two clerks in a hundred-year-old haunted hotel in the last days before its closure as a few final strange guests come to stay. The shoot is taking place at the Yankee Pedlar Inn, a real New England hotel long suspected of actually being haunted.
Derek Curl, Peter Phok, Larry Fessenden and West are producing. The Chicago-based Dark Sky, a subsidiary of MPI Media Group, is producing in partnership with Glass Eye Pix.
Repped by UTA and Stein Entertainment Group, Paxton recently starred in "Superhero Movie," "Sydney White" and "Aquamarine."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10