Sarah DuBois Miller Joins Alloy Entertainment
As director of licensing, she will seek strategic partners and licensees for their new and existing library properties.
Sarah DuBois Miller has been tapped director of licensing at Alloy Entertainment, the production company announced Thursday.
Miller will be responsible for licensing existing and future Alloy properties as well as outside clients. She brings clients WEtv/Wedding Central and 3D kids learning game Jumpstart with her to Alloy.
Miller will report to Alloy’s new board of directors member Bill Jemas, with whom she previously worked at entertainment licensing firm 360ep.
Alloy’s properties include Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
“Alloy Entertainment properties continually generate a loyal audience delivering strong licensing results,” Alloy Entertainment CEO Leslie Morgenstein said in a statement. “Sarah will ensure we are fully capitalizing on the demands of our audience and their connection to our vast content.”
Upcoming Alloy series include The Nine Lives of Chloe King andThe Lying Game, both for ABC Family, and Secret Circle on the CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR