Sarah Palin Calls Kathy Griffin an 'Adult Bully' on Fox News (Video)
"Kathy, come up to Alaska and pick on me, but leave my kids alone," the former Alaska Governor snaps.
Sarah Palin grew agitated when Fox News correspondent Jeanine Pirro asked her thoughts about Kathy Griffin playing a character loosely based on her on an upcoming episode of Glee.
"You know, Kathy Griffin can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know, she's kind of this - she's a 50-year-old adult bully is really what she is," Palin said over the weekend (via Huffington Post).
"She's kind of a has-been comedian and she can do those things to me. I would just ask for respect of my children. As she had stated on CNN that her New Year's resolution was to destroy my 16-year-old daughter, that takes it a little too far," Palin continued.
"Kathy, pick on me, come up to Alaska and pick on me, but leave my kids alone," she went on.
Griffin has skewered the Palin family in her comedy routines over the past two years, calling Bristol the "the White Precious," and joking that Levi Johnston (who fathered a baby with a teen Bristol) is her boyfriend.
The family has fought back before; in February, Bristol brought up Griffin's near-fatal liposuction experience and criticized her as a comedian in an interview with Fox News.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR