Sarah Palin Claims to be Writing Fitness Book
In response to questions about her weight, the former vice presidential nominee says she's working on a fitness and diet book with her family.
Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice-presidential nominee and Fox News commentator, says she's working on a "unique" book on fitness and self-discipline" with her family.
After online photos of a very thin-looking Palin garnered widespread attention online, she told People via email about the book project.
"Our family is writing a book on fitness and self-discipline focusing on where we get our energy and balance as we still eat our beloved homemade comfort foods!"
She added that the book would be our unique and motivating" and "we promise you what we do works and allows a fulfilling quality of life and sustenance anyone can enjoy." This is the first public news of a new book from Palin.
She did not offer further details about possible publishers, how much of the writing has been completed or a timetable for completion.
Her book agent Robert Barnett of Washington. D.C., declined to comment about the possible project.
Palin is the author of two previous books: Going Rogue, a memoir written after the 2008 campaign, and America by Heart : Reflections on Family, Faith, and Flag, a collection of inspirational stories.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR