Sarah Palin Granddaughter News Reaches Media Unconventionally
Reporter Joe McGinniss, who moved in next door to the reality star for a book, reports that Palin’s son Track and wife Britta are new parents to a baby girl.
Sarah Palin is a grandmother again, according to author-reporter Joe McGinniss, who is writing a book about the former Alaska governor and reality star.
McGinniss, who moved to Alaska last year to be closer to the Palins while researching for his book The Rogue, wrote on his blog that Sarah and Todd Palin's oldest son, Track, and his wife, Britta, welcomed a baby girl named Kyla Grace on Sunday night.
It was announced in May that the couple were married but their pregnancy was never confirmed.
Sarah and Todd Palin are already grandparents to a 2-year-old boy, Tripp, son of Bristol Palin and her ex-boyfriend Levi Johnston.
The Palins have three other children, son Trig and daughters Willow and Piper.
Sarah Palin, who starred in TLC's reality series Sarah Palin's Alaska last year and recently appeared in theaters in the documentary The Undefeated, is the subject of much speculation over whether she will run for president in next year's election.
Meanwhile, McGinniss on his website claims The Rogue will uncover "the messy reality beneath the glossy Palin myth."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR