Sarah Silverman, Aziz Ansari Headline JFL42 Festival in Toronto
The Just For Laughs comedyfest in Toronto has also booked Mila Kunis, Seth MacFarlane and Janeane Garofalo for the ten-day run in September.
TORONTO -- Sarah Silverman and Aziz Ansari are headlining Just for Laughs’ JFL42 festival in Toronto this September.
The 10-day gathering of stand-up and skit comedy will also feature Seth MacFarlane, Alex Borstein, Seth Green and Mila Kunis backed by an orchestra as they do a live reading and songs based on Fox’s Family Guy sitcom.
Just For Laughs also booked Silverman and Ansari to bring their one-person shows to Toronto for the Sept. 19 - 28 run of JFL42, which will feature in all 42 comics performing.
Silverman is also hosting a Just For Laughs gala in Montreal in July.
Janeane Garofalo, Andy Kindler, Bill Burr, Marc Maron, Anthony Jeselnik, Maria Bamford, John Mulaney and Hannibal Buress are also headed to Toronto for the Just For Laughs comedyfest.
Last summer's inaugural JFL42 festival in Toronto featured headliners Louis CK and Patton Oswalt.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR