Sasha Buhler New Head of Acquisitions at Constantin Film
The German mini-major produced Paul W.S. Anderson's "The Three Musketeers" and Roman Polanski's "Carnage."
COLOGNE, Germany - Sasha Buhler is the new head of acquisitions at German mini-major Constantin Film. Buhler has been a buyer for Constantin since 2008, when she jumped from SquareOne Entertainment. She will head up Constantin's acquisitions team at the American Film Market in Santa Monica next week.
Buhler and Constantin were among the big buyers at this year's market in Cannes, snapping up German rights to hot titles including Gavin Hood's sci-fi epic Ender's Game and the Jason Statham action vehicle Parker. As a producer, Constantin's recent projects include Paul W.S. Anderson's The Three Musketeers and Roman Polanski's Carnage.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera