Maya Rudolph to Host 'Saturday Night Live'
Sleigh Bells is set as the musical guest for the Feb. 18 episode.
Former Saturday Night Live regular Maya Rudolph is heading back to Studio 8H, this time to host.
Currently starring on NBC comedy Up All Night, Rudolph will lead the Feb. 18 episode with musical guest Sleigh Bells. This marks her first time hosting the live late-night sketch comedy show since she left in 2007.
The Brooklyn-based duo Sleigh Bells will make their network TV debut on SNL. Their new album, Reign of Terror, is set for release Feb. 21. They came on to the scene with 2010's Treats.
Rudolph was last seen in the Universal big-screen comedy Bridesmaids, which earned two Academy Award nominations. She follows in the footsteps of SNL alum Jimmy Fallon, who returned to his old stomping grounds in December as host.
SNL is produced in association with Broadway Video. The creator and executive producer is Lorne Michaels.
Hosting this weekend for the first time is New Girl star Zooey Deschanel with musical guest Karmin.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera