'Saw 3D' Rakes in $1.7 Mil in Midnight Screenings
10:27 AM PDT 10/29/2010 by Carl DiOrio
Seventh installment of Lionsgate slasher franchise expected to make more than $20 million through Sunday.
Lionsgate’s Saw 3D sliced its way into multiplexes with an estimated $1.7 million in domestic boxoffice from movie theaters offering midnight-Thursday performances of the horror pic.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile