'Saw' director to helm horror film 'Ninety'
Darren Bousman joins film about a psychotic killer
Darren Bousman, who's sharpened his skills by directing three of the "Saw" movies, will helm the horror movie "Ninety," written by Scott Milam.
Christopher Mallick's Oxymoron Entertainment is teaming with Blue Star Entertainment's William Sherak and Jason Shuman to produce the film, which will shoot during the summer in New Mexico in 2D and then be converted to 3D.
The plot follows a psychotic killer hoping to set a record by committing 90 murders.
Bousman and Milam also collaborated on the upcoming horror tale "Mother's Day."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR