Scarlett Johansson, Anne Hathaway Solidify 'Saturday Night Live' Hosting Gigs
Scarlett Johansson and Anne Hathaway are returning to Saturday Night Live, NBC announced Thursday.
Johansson, who will be leading the Nov. 13 episode, will be hosting for the third time along with musical guest Arcade Fire.
Hathaway, who has hosted once before, guest hosts a week later on Nov. 20 with Florence + the Machine set to perform.
Johansson was last seen in Iron Man 2 and is currently filming The Avengers with Samuel L. Jackson and Chris Evans.
Hathaway, meanwhile, can next be seen in the upcoming comedy Love & Other Drugs with Brokeback Mountain co-star Jake Gyllenhaal, which is out in theaters Nov. 24. One Day with Jim Sturgess and the 3D animated flick Rio are next on her slate.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama