Scarlett Johansson, Anne Hathaway Solidify 'Saturday Night Live' Hosting Gigs
Scarlett Johansson and Anne Hathaway are returning to Saturday Night Live, NBC announced Thursday.
Johansson, who will be leading the Nov. 13 episode, will be hosting for the third time along with musical guest Arcade Fire.
Hathaway, who has hosted once before, guest hosts a week later on Nov. 20 with Florence + the Machine set to perform.
Johansson was last seen in Iron Man 2 and is currently filming The Avengers with Samuel L. Jackson and Chris Evans.
Hathaway, meanwhile, can next be seen in the upcoming comedy Love & Other Drugs with Brokeback Mountain co-star Jake Gyllenhaal, which is out in theaters Nov. 24. One Day with Jim Sturgess and the 3D animated flick Rio are next on her slate.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR