Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, Kerry Washington to Speak at DNC
The actresses are listed as following Foo Fighters on an itinerary for Thursday's convention lineup.
Democratic National Convention managers released their own list of "surprise" celebrity speakers Wednesday -- but don't expect any of them to bring furniture onstage.
Before President Barack Obama goes to the microphone Thursday in Charlotte, N.C., he will be preceeded by Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman and Kerry Washington, according to a list of last-minute speakers provided to CNN by the DNC.
The actresses are listed as following Foo Fighters on the itinerary. Eva Longoria also is expected to speak before Obama's appearance.
Not only are the Democrats' most prominent celebrity speakers women, but their collective age barely equals Clint Eastwood's. It's another striking statement about the difference between the audiences the two conventions were meant to address.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR