'School of Rock' Cast Has Touching 10-Year Reunion (Photos)
Check out a video of Jack Black and his now-grown-up stars performing the movie's signature song in Austin.
This 10-year reunion really rocked.
The cast of the beloved school music comedy School of Rock reunited Thursday night, almost a decade after the movie first hit theaters.
The Jack Black starrer went on to earn $131.3 million worldwide and launched the career of iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove, who had a breakthrough role as precocious band manager Summer Hathaway.
Cosgrove documented the cast get-together in Austin, Texas, on Instagram (photos embedded below).
"10-year 'School of Rock' reunion! Sooo good to see everyone," she wrote.
The actress also posted a photo of what she and her young castmates looked like when they were kids:
The Austin Film Society event featured a screening of the film, in which Black poses as a substitute teacher and turns his prep-school students into a rock band, and a performance of the film's signature song, "School of Rock." Director Richard Linklater and writer/co-star Mike White were also in attendance.
Check out an Instagram video of the performance below
- Power of Pitbull: 'Timber' Rapper Reveals Plan to Become Next Billion-Dollar Brand
- After Oscar, What Happens to Lupita Nyong'o?
- 'The Walking Dead' Finale: Complete Coverage
- Chelsea Handler to End E! Show, Manager Says (Exclusive)
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jason Sudeikis Wants to Capture Every Moment with Pregnant Olivia Wilde!
- Brooklyn Decker & James Van Der Beek Step Out to Promote 'Friends with Better Lives'!
- Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln on Terminus: 'We Ran Into Hell'
- Nina Agdal & Shirtless Hottie Chandler Parsons Play Basketball for Op's Dunks for Donation Event