'School of Rock' Cast Has Touching 10-Year Reunion (Photos)
Check out a video of Jack Black and his now-grown-up stars performing the movie's signature song in Austin.
This 10-year reunion really rocked.
The cast of the beloved school music comedy School of Rock reunited Thursday night, almost a decade after the movie first hit theaters.
The Jack Black starrer went on to earn $131.3 million worldwide and launched the career of iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove, who had a breakthrough role as precocious band manager Summer Hathaway.
Cosgrove documented the cast get-together in Austin, Texas, on Instagram (photos embedded below).
"10-year 'School of Rock' reunion! Sooo good to see everyone," she wrote.
The actress also posted a photo of what she and her young castmates looked like when they were kids:
The Austin Film Society event featured a screening of the film, in which Black poses as a substitute teacher and turns his prep-school students into a rock band, and a performance of the film's signature song, "School of Rock." Director Richard Linklater and writer/co-star Mike White were also in attendance.
Check out an Instagram video of the performance below
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR