Schwarzenegger Son Speaks Out: 'I Love My Family'
“Till death do us apart,” he Tweets as news breaks that his father had a child with a longtime staff member.
Patrick Schwarzenegger, son of Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger, took to Twitter Tuesday after news broke that his dad, the former California Gov., fathered a child with one of his staff members.
"Some days you feel like s––, some days you want to quit and just be normal for a bit, yet i love my family till death do us apart," the 17-year-old wrote.
The Los Angeles Times reported that Arnold had a child with a longtime female member of their household staff more than a decade ago. The news led to Schwarzenegger and Shriver separating after 25 years.
Shriver issued a statement Tuesday morning stating that her main concern is for their four children.
"This is a painful and heartbreaking time," she said. "As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game