Schwarzenegger Son Speaks Out: 'I Love My Family'
“Till death do us apart,” he Tweets as news breaks that his father had a child with a longtime staff member.
Patrick Schwarzenegger, son of Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger, took to Twitter Tuesday after news broke that his dad, the former California Gov., fathered a child with one of his staff members.
"Some days you feel like s––, some days you want to quit and just be normal for a bit, yet i love my family till death do us apart," the 17-year-old wrote.
The Los Angeles Times reported that Arnold had a child with a longtime female member of their household staff more than a decade ago. The news led to Schwarzenegger and Shriver separating after 25 years.
Shriver issued a statement Tuesday morning stating that her main concern is for their four children.
"This is a painful and heartbreaking time," she said. "As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama