Scott Free U.K. Unveils Ambitious Slate (Cannes Exclusive)
Projects involving Rowan Joffe, Emma Thompson and Christmas are among those planned for the British arm of Ridley and Tony Scott's production company.
British writer-director Christopher Smith, whose four films behind the camera to date have been horror, gore and thrill-filled, is developing a children’s Christmas movie involving Santa Claus, missing reindeers, a freshly-released-from-prison getaway driver and his son.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR