5 Things to Know About Scott Pelley
The "60 Minutes" correspondent will replace Katie Couric as anchor of "CBS Evening News."
Scott Pelley has been tapped to replace Katie Couric as anchor of CBS Evening News. He follows in the footsteps of not only Couric, who announced her departure after five years at the network on April 26, but also Dan Rather, Walter Cronkite and Douglas Edwards.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR