Scott Rudin vs. The New Yorker
6:00 AM PST 12/6/2011 by Tim Appelo
Critic David Denby incurs the producer's wrath after breaking embargo with an early review of "Dragon Tattoo."
Critics can dish it out, but they can't always take it. That is clear in the wake of The New Yorker critic David Denby's feud with Sony Pictures and producer Scott Rudin over an early review of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR