Scott Rudin to Produce Comedy Feature With 'Workaholics' Stars (Exclusive)
UPDATED: Kyle Newacheck, one of the show's creators, is being eyed to direct the feature.
Scott Rudin and the creators of the Comedy Central series Workaholics are teaming up together for a comedy feature, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
No details have been given but Kyle Newacheck, who created the show with Adam DeVine, Blake Anderson, Anders Holm, Connor Pritchard and Dominic Russo, would direct the movie. (Newacheck is also the series’ lead helmer.)
Anderson, DeVine and Holm will write and star in the comedy. The project is in the early stages of development.
Workaholics tells the tale of three recent college graduates (Anderson, DeVine and Holm) who continue their immature ways well past the point that they should while they work at a telemarketing company.
The show is due to start its’ fourth season in January 2014.
Editor's Note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly reported that the project was an adaptation of the Workaholics TV series.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR