Scott Sterling, Son of Clippers' Owner Don Sterling, Found Dead
The 32-year-old was found in a home on Pacific Coast Highway.
Scott Sterling, the 32-year-old son of billionaire Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling, was found dead Tuesday night.
Police found Sterling's body at a home on Pacific Coast Avenue at around 11:30 p.m., the Associated Press reports. According to the Los Angeles Times, friends and family had not seen him for several days prior.
Police said that the death is being investigated as a possible drug overdose. Sterling, whose father is also a real estate mogul worth an estimated $1.9 billion, was not involved with the running of the basketball team.
In 1999, Sterling was involved in the shooting of a childhood friend and arrested, but was never charged with a crime.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack