Scott Weiland Marries Photographer Jamie Wachtel
This marks the third marriage for the former Stone Temple Pilots frontman, who met his new wife in 2011 while filming music videos for his Christmas album.
Scott Weiland is a newlywed.
The former Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver frontman married photographer Jamie Wachtel on Saturday at their Los Angeles home, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
"We had the most beautiful, heartfelt ceremony," Wachtel told People of the intimate event. "We all cried and laughed. Scott and I are over the moon."
The bride, 35, wore a vintage dress from Paper Bag Princess in Beverly Hills, while Weiland, 45, wore John Varvatos, according to People.
The couple met in 2011 while filming music videos for his Christmas album, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. They became engaged in November 2012 after about a year of dating.
This is Weiland's third marriage. He has two children from his second marriage, to model Mary Forsberg, whom he divorced in 2007.
Weiland next performs with his band The Wildabouts on Aug. 17 in Philadelphia.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David