Scott Weiland Marries Photographer Jamie Wachtel
This marks the third marriage for the former Stone Temple Pilots frontman, who met his new wife in 2011 while filming music videos for his Christmas album.
Scott Weiland is a newlywed.
The former Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver frontman married photographer Jamie Wachtel on Saturday at their Los Angeles home, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
"We had the most beautiful, heartfelt ceremony," Wachtel told People of the intimate event. "We all cried and laughed. Scott and I are over the moon."
The bride, 35, wore a vintage dress from Paper Bag Princess in Beverly Hills, while Weiland, 45, wore John Varvatos, according to People.
The couple met in 2011 while filming music videos for his Christmas album, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. They became engaged in November 2012 after about a year of dating.
This is Weiland's third marriage. He has two children from his second marriage, to model Mary Forsberg, whom he divorced in 2007.
Weiland next performs with his band The Wildabouts on Aug. 17 in Philadelphia.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR