ScreenRant.com Joins Relativity Media's Ad Network
The site gets 800,000 unique visitors a month.
The site, which launched covering sci-fi, superhero and fantasy films, and then branched out into action, comedy, horror and indie films, reaches about 800,000 unique visitors per month.
Q1 manages The Movie Network, built by Relativity.
Read the entire release after the jump:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR