10:01 PM PDT 6/1/2011 by Michael Mackey
Boasting a mix of business and pleasure, this Southeast Asian film confab is making a strong first impression.
With such megawatt Hollywood names as Tom Hanks and Oliver Stone scheduled to attend the inaugural edition of ScreenSingapore, it's clear that the Asia-Pacific film confab aims to debut with a splash.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR