'Games of Thrones' Sean Bean Stabbed at London Bar
The HBO actor was attacked by a man who made lewd comments about model April Summers, who was with him at the pub.
Game of Thrones star Sean Bean was stabbed outside of a London bar Sunday. The incident occurred at the Hill Bar and Brasserie in Camden, where Bean and model April Summers had been smoking outdoors.
Witnesses told the Daily Mail that a passerby made a lewd comment about Summers -- a Playboy playmate -- after which Bean chased him down the street. The man returned to the bar later in the evening, spotted Bean outside again and attacked him with what appears to have been a broken bottle.
The Lord of the Rings actor was also hit in the face and received first aid from bar employees. A staff member told the Mail, "Sean is a regular here and we've never had any problems before. He came in with a cut on his arm and a bruise on his eyebrow. We saw to his injuries with the first aid kit. He seemed O.K. and wanted to have another drink."
Bean plays Lord Eddard "Ned" Stark on the HBO series. He also played Boromir in the Lord of the Rings trilogy and has made of string of television movies in Britain as the historical fiction character Richard Sharpe.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game