Sean Combs Cast in Kevin Costner's 'Draft Day'
The NFL dramedy will begin production Thursday in New York.
Sean Combs is making a Draft Day appearance.
Co-producers Summit and OddLot Entertainment have unveiled a few more names for Kevin Costner's upcoming NFL draft film, aptly titled Draft Day, which begins production Thursday in New York.
Along with Combs, who appeared in Get Him to the Greek, Rosanna Arquette (What About Brian), David Ramsey (Arrow) and W. Earl Brown (Rectify, The Lone Ranger) have been announced as part of the cast.
The film, directed and produced by Ivan Reitman, centers on an NFL GM (Costner) in Cleveland making personnel decisions on draft day. The dramedy revolves around events during a single day.
Jennifer Garner, 42 star Chadwick Boseman, Frank Langella and Ellen Burstyn all appear in the film.
Filming in New York will take place at Radio City Music Hall during the NFL draft, which begins April 25.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David