Sean Combs Cast in Kevin Costner's 'Draft Day'
The NFL dramedy will begin production Thursday in New York.
Sean Combs is making a Draft Day appearance.
Co-producers Summit and OddLot Entertainment have unveiled a few more names for Kevin Costner's upcoming NFL draft film, aptly titled Draft Day, which begins production Thursday in New York.
Along with Combs, who appeared in Get Him to the Greek, Rosanna Arquette (What About Brian), David Ramsey (Arrow) and W. Earl Brown (Rectify, The Lone Ranger) have been announced as part of the cast.
The film, directed and produced by Ivan Reitman, centers on an NFL GM (Costner) in Cleveland making personnel decisions on draft day. The dramedy revolves around events during a single day.
Jennifer Garner, 42 star Chadwick Boseman, Frank Langella and Ellen Burstyn all appear in the film.
Filming in New York will take place at Radio City Music Hall during the NFL draft, which begins April 25.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR