Sean Kingston Expected to Recover From Injuries in Six Weeks (Report)
The hip-hop star suffered a broken jaw, fractured wrist and water in his lungs as a result of his jet ski crash in Miami, according to CNN.
Kingston -- who remains in critical condition in the ICU -- was operating a jet ski in Miami Beach early Sunday night when the watercraft collided with the Palm Island Bridge. The hip-hop star suffered a broken jaw, fractured wrist and water in his lungs, according to CNN's sources.
On Tuesday morning, his spokesperson told MTV News that he was "aware of what is going on around him" and was "sedated but fully conscious."
CNN also reported that Kingston had purchased the jet ski only days before.
His passenger, Cassandra Sanchez, told TMZ on Tuesday that Kingston was driving "really fast" when he crashed into the bridge. "Both jet skis pulled out of the dock at the same time and we were going so fast we just blasted past them,” she says. “When we turned a corner and crashed ... they were so far behind us they didn't even see us crash."
After, Sanchez says, Kingston "was coughing up blood, foam and pink stuff.” When he opened his eyes, she says he kept repeating, "I'm hurting. I'm hurting."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR