Sean Kingston Hospitalized After Jet Ski Crash
A representative for Kingston says the rapper has been stabilized, but remains in critical condition.
Rapper Sean Kingston and a female passenger have been hospitalized after a jet ski accident in Miami.
Kingston and the unnamed passenger were thrown from a jet ski Sunday at 6 p.m., authorities confirmed to the Associated Press. Kingston had been piloting the watercraft.
TMZ reported Monday that Kingston had been moved from the trauma unit at Jackson Memorial Hospital to the intensive care unit. A Kingston representative said the rapper was stable but remained in critical condition.
Kingston, who rose to prominence after his 2007 hit “Beautiful Girls,” has also contributed to songs by Justin Bieber. Bieber took to Twitter to express concern for Kingston after the accident.
“got my friend @seankingston in my prayers tonight. a true friend and big bro. please keep him in your prayers tonight as well,” Bieber wrote.
Authorities investigating the crash told the AP "nothing at this point would indicate that alcohol played a role."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack