Sean Parker Mulling Bid on Warner Music Group (Report)
Could the Napster founder and Facebook billionaire who famously fought the major labels end up owning the one that went after him?
As Warner Music Group begins to entertain bids for an imminent sale, a potential buyer consortium may include Sean Parker, co-founder of Napster whose equity stake in Facebook made him an instant billionaire. Parker is currently an adviser to Spotify, the successful music streaming service that has yet to launch in the U.S.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR