Seann William Scott Checks Into Treatment Center
The actor "voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues," says his rep.
Seann William Scott has checked himself into a treatment center, his rep says in a statement.
"Seann William Scott has voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues," the rep says of the American Pie star.
"He appreciates the support of his many fans at this time," adds the rep, who did not disclose the nature of his issues.
Scott and screenwriter Steve Conrad formed Elephant Pictures, which aims to bring together directors, writers and actors for shorts, features, documentaries and episodic Web content, last year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack