Search Underway For Next Fox Marketing Co-Chief
The search has begun for a new co-president of domestic marketing at 20th Century Fox.
The studio has already spoken to Oren Aviv, the former marketing president at Walt Disney Studios, but insiders stressed that Fox toppers are likely to meet with other candidates as well.
Earlier this week, longtime Fox co-president of marketing Pam Levine exited the studio. She shared the job with marketing co-president Tony Sella, who remains in the post.
There's no shortage of names for Fox to consider, including former Paramount worldwide marketing president Gerry Rich, former Warner Bros. domestic marketing president Dawn Taubin and former co-president of worldwide marketing for Sony Pictures Entertainment, Val Van Galder.
The search won't be restricted to Hollywood. Fox execs will take meetings with candidates in New York as well, although the new hire will be based on the Fox lot in Los Angeles.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR