Sears, Kmart Debut Digital-Movie Rental, Sales Site
3:56 PM PST 12/28/2010 by Paul Bond
Alphaline Entertainment charges consumers per title, similar to Apple's iTunes.
Sears and Kmart on Tuesday launched Alphaline Entertainment, their entry into the digital-movie rental and sale industry.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile