Sebastian Roche joins 'Fringe'
Actor will recur as a new villain on Fox's sci-fi series
Sebastian Roche has been added to the cast of Fox's "Fringe" as a recurring, playing a new villain on the sci-fi series.
Details of Roche's story line are being kept under wraps, but his character is a soldier from another dimension who is not quite human/not quite machine, trying to gather information for opening a stable door to the other side.
He replaces Thomas Kretschmann, who was originally cast as the super-spy and appeared in the Oct. 8 episode but couldn't recur because of a scheduling conflict.
Roche, who recently recurred on the CW's "The Beautiful Life" and filmed Steven Spielberg's "The Adventures of Tin Tin: The Secret of the Unicorn," is repped by Vanguard Management Group.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR