SEC Filing Confirms Date Barry Diller Resigned From Live Nation Board
The Hollywood Reporter first reported he was stepping down as chairman in September, a new SEC filing Friday confirms he has fully removed himself from the board as of this week.
Barry Diller resigned from the Live Nation board of directors, effective Jan. 24, the company disclosed in an SEC filing on Friday. He had taken over as chairman of Live Nation last year after the company merged with Ticketmaster.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR