The Secret World of Male Face-Lifts
Debating if they're good or bad is just old school. The male face-lift is proliferating in Hollywood -- but definitely behind closed doors.
Not everyone is George Clooney. For a vatiety of reasons -- not the least of which is bravery. A few years back, in an interview with Oprah, the now 51-year-old actor defiantly announced, "I had my eyes done. Can you tell? It's important to look awake."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR